Intrepid Geophysics GeoModeller is a methodology and software tool for 3D geological modeling. GeoModeller uses digital terrestrial modeling, surface geological product line, transverse sections, geophysical interpretation, and offshore borehole data to create geology to construct transverse sections or 3D models. Three-dimensional geological interaction using all data (interface location, slope, direction, …) shows a three-dimensional implicit function that is a solid model.
GeoModeller is a proprietary software for building sophisticated models, steady state, implicit three-dimensional geology models, and performing previous and reverse geophysical modeling.
Features and Features of GeoModeller Software:
- Three-dimensional calculation of temperature, vertical heat flow and geothermal gradient
- Provides a range of interpolation methods including kriging scrolling
- Two-dimensional modeling of gravity and magnetic properties and synthetic seismography
- Three-dimensional thermal and magnetic radiation (individually or jointly)
- Featuring 3D display tools with cutting tools, 3D grids and mesh calculator
- Leading 3D modeling for gravity, magnetism (including backing), full gradient (FTG)
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Once installed, generate the required license for the application using the tools in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir