SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server is a cost-effective, easy-to-use server application for network administrators and teams. Easy to set up and configure, receive syslog server, display, alert, syslog forwarder, event message from routers, switches, firewall, Linux host and Unix machine windows are features of this program.
The SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server also includes a log management feature that allows you to maintain compliance with security, compression, scrolling and clearing of logs.
Features and Features of SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server:
– Centralized management of Syslog and SNMP trap messages : Receiving and consolidating syslog and SNMP messages from Linux and UNIX host and network devices
– Real-time alerts : Receive real-time alerts based on collected syslog and SNMP data (message text, host / ip, message date and time, syslog center, level, etc.)
– Automatically reply to messages: Perform automatic actions after receiving the message: Send email, send to another host, run scripts, log files, database and windows
– Monitoring and managing reports from the web console: Using access tools to monitor and manage syslog and SNMP trap messages from any web browser
– Save and archive compliance reports: Log archive and clear scheduling to comply with log policy and legal requirements
– Create syslog reports on specific devices, events and operations: Generate reports in html or text and submit by email or send to disk. View syslog statistics and trends in graphical graphs in the management console
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows® 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP (x32 and x64 *)
Web Acces: SQL CE – up to 4GB of disk space
NET Framework: Net framework 3.5 SP1
Memory: 256 MB
Install the program and run the Task Manager before running and stop the Application Service tab. Copy and paste the SolarWinds.Licensing.Framework.dll file in the crack folder at the program’s installation location. Then run the program and select Enter license details from the Help menu and then Manual Registration. Enter the Machine ID given along with the User Name and License Expiration Date in Keygen and click Generate. Finally import the generated License file into the software.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir