The Python Bible پ is a beginner to advanced Python tutorial film featuring 11 projects from Udemy. This course is entirely project-oriented and from the beginning you will be principally building Python applications. Before you start writing code, you will be thoroughly familiar with the basic topics and requirements of Python programming such as variables, strings, functions, and other topics. If you want to learn Python programming as a project-based, don’t miss this training.
The course features The Python Bible:
- Build 11 Python Projects 3
- Add Python 3 to Resume with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Create applications that can use logic and data structure
- Automate coding tasks by creating custom Python functions
- Use variables to track data in Python
- Use strings to create a custom user experience
- Using the loop to improve efficiency, save time and maximum productivity
- Python installation tutorials on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- Duration: 9h 8m
- English language
- Number of lessons: 74 lessons
- Instructor: Denis Panjuta
The Python Bible course headings | Everything You Need to Program in Python:
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Have a fun upbeat attitude and be ready to become awesome!
Pictures of The Python Bible تصاویر | Everything You Need to Program in Python
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Verison 2020/1 in compared with 2019/1 has 2 minutes decrease in time
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir