Quick PDF Library is a complete software for providing and editing PDF editing tools. If you need some space for display, printing, presentation or separation in your software development, this tool will easily fill that part for you. There are over 900 pre-defined library functions in C, C ++, Objective C, Swift, Python, Delphi, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP and more. Developers at all levels can use this tool to work with PDFs. It has a powerful API to speed up your programming called the PDF Viewer SDK.
PDF Viewer SDK is a Quick PDF Library extension that lets you view PDF files in your software. This powerful development package is very simple and fast to implement in your software and allows you to display PDFs in your program without having to work with them.
Features and features of the Quick PDF Library tool:
- Creating, presenting and printing PDF files
- Secure, sign, and protect PDF files
- Creating, copying and editing PDF forms
- Break, merge, add and merge PDF files
- Convert EMF to PDF
- Extract texts and photos from PDF files
- Work with PDF layers
- Add text, photos and barcodes to PDF
- Edit basic PDF file specifications
Features and Features of PDF Viewer SDK Plugin:
- View PDFs in your application
- Full-text search in PDF
- Enlargement, bookmarking and page segmentation
- High quality rendering
- Extremely fast loading of PDFs
- Full Unicode support
- ISO 32000 Compliant (Version 1.7 PDF)
- Support for TrueType and OpenType font types
- Supports a variety of transparency, patterns and shades
- Support encryption templates
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1. 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit
Registry tools using the serial listed in the text file.
The PDF Viewer SDK plugin has not been updated since 2016 and is apparently integrated with the original utility.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
182 / 13.4 MB