Introduction to Computer Networks for Non-Techies is the name of a video training suite in the field of information technology and software and in the branch of computer networking learning. What you learn in this course is about the fundamentals of computer networks for non-tech and beginner people. As a student, you will learn the basics and skills needed by the tutorials provided in this set. At the end of this course you will be fully familiar with computer networks and will learn how to plan and design computer networks.
You will also learn all the concepts of how to work on computer networks, network topologies, devices and network cabling, OSI and TCP / IP models, IP addressing, switches and routers, network security, and all the sessions. , The planning process and network design, and so on. This course is suitable for anyone interested in learning new computer networks.
Courses taught in this course:
- Learn and fully understand how computer networks work
- Step-by-step tutorials for beginners
- Understanding the internal workings of a computer network and its applications
- Understanding the Benefits of Computer Networks and How to Use Them
- Learn how to design and plan a complete computer network
Course Profile Introduction to Computer Networks for Non-Techies
- English language
- Duration: 17h 55m
- Number of lessons: 207 lessons in 27 sections
- Instructor: Alton Hardin
- File format: mp4
Introduction to Computer Networks for Non-Techies course topics on 2021-10
Prerequisites Introduction to Computer Networks for Non-Techies course
- A Basic Understanding of Computers
- A Desire to Learn
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Version 2021/9 compared to 2019/4, the number of lessons has increased by 26 in 3 hours and 10 minutes and English subtitles have been added to it.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir