AnyLogic is the only software for discrete, agent-based and dynamic systems simulation. The software features a flexible programming language that enables professionals to simulate and analyze the most complex business systems and processes. This program provides you with a variety of capabilities to understand supply chains, manufacturing processes, transportation and warehousing issues, market status and competitor analysis, airport systems management, large shopping malls and stations, processes Simulate and evaluate business and service systems, healthcare, and much more.
For example, one of the important uses of this tool is competitor analysis. This is a comprehensive analysis. This means that your current business status is accurately obtained by various tools. Sales, costs, growth status, and more are considered. And with that, the current state of the market as well as the progress of competitors and their sales and marketing strategies are well demonstrated. Normally, with the Excel program, data that is intertwined and does not follow complex computational patterns can achieve the desired results.
To analyze, simulate, and ultimately predict the future of the business, we need a multi-dimensional, comprehensive review of the information that is the goal of this product. The program has simple graphics and a comfortable environment and all your needs are met in a convenient interface. The program tries to make the decision making process easier for users with information and graphs. It is widely used in government agencies, universities and research centers and large business units.
AnyLogic model development environment
AnyLogic Model development environment is Java and Eclipse based application and has been tested on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 10, x64, Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Windows 8, x64, Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, x64, Internet Explorer 11
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later, Universal, Safari 9+
- SuSE Linux, x64 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl 0.9.8 and newer), Firefox 24+
- Ubuntu Linux 10.04 or above, x64 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl 0.9.8 and newer), Firefox 24+
- Linux Mint 17 or above, x64 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl 0.9.8 and newer), Firefox 24+
AnyLogic may also be installed on other platforms not included in this list (such as other Linux distributions), but we cannot guarantee its full platform compatibility.
- AnyLogic installation requires 1.5GB of free disk space.
- We recommend 4-8GB of memory and a modern processor with at least 2 cores for optimal performance (more cores benefit pedestrian modeling and experiments with multiple runs).
- Mouse is typically preferrable to touchpad for graphical editing.
AnyLogic simulation applications
AnyLogic Simulation Application is pure Java application and has been tested on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 10, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 8, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, x86-32 and x64
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later, Universal
- SuSE Linux, x64
- Ubuntu Linux 10.04 or above, x64
- Linux Mint 17 or above, x64
Java 2 Standard Edition 9.0 or later is needed to run AnyLogic simulation applications.
For any question Contact us
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir