Build Web Apps with Vue JS 3 & Firebase is a training course on building and developing web applications with Vue JS and Firebase provided by Udemy. If you are planning to create a web application this course will help you create a fully professional application with the latest technologies. At the beginning of the course you will be introduced to the Vue JS framework and its introductory topics, and you will learn each of the techniques for building an advanced application. The instructor familiarizes you with the Vue Router and teaches you how to build a one-page program.
You’ll also get to know the Vue CLI and then learn how to use the Firebase platform. Firebase is a free online service provided by Google that acts as a backend for this course program. You will learn how to use Firebase to store and retrieve information from a NoSQL database called Firestore and how to use the Firebase Auth service to authenticate software users. The lecturer will also take a look at Firebase Cloud Functions and teaches how to deploy applications in Firebase hosts.
Courses taught in this course:
- Full introduction to Vue JS and Firebase
- Build and deploy three web applications with Vue JS and Firebase
- Using Firebase Authentication Service in Vue JS web applications
- Use of other Firebase services such as Firestore database, functions and cloud host
Course Specifications Build Web Apps with Vue JS 3 & Firebase:
- English language
- Duration: 31h 30m
- Number of lessons: 314
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Shaun Pelling
- File format: mp4
- ES6 Knowledge is advantageous
- An appreciation of AJAX is a plus but not essential
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Version 2020/12 compared to 2018/10 number of 179 lectures and 18 hours has increased.
Version 2021/11 has increased by 17 lessons and duration of 1 hour and 44 minutes compared to 2020/12.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir