Luxand FaceSDK enables developers of C ++, C #, Objective C, VB, Java, and Delphi to build 32-bit and 64-bit applications for the Web, Windows, Linux, MacOS X, iOS and Android, with face-to-face biometric authentication and facial recognition. . FaceSDK is used in hundreds of applications to identify and authenticate users with webcams, face matching in photo databases, automatic facial recognition in graphical editors, and face recognition in still images and video streams. FaceSDK can be used to build secure identification, surveillance and absenteeism monitoring systems. FaceSDK is designed under different lighting conditions and works well under daylight, fluorescence and incandescent light.
Mobile Platform Support:
The component supports two popular mobile platforms and allows mobile developers to create applications to detect people using Android and iOS devices.
The existing library can compare different faces and allow you to identify human faces in still images and video streams using a database.
Features and Features of Luxand FaceSDK Component:
- Face Detection and Tracking in Live Video Streaming
- Stable face recognition independent of light conditions
- Fast and accurate face recognition in photos and videos
- Quick eye detection in photos and videos
- 66 face detection, smooth face tracking feature in video
- Automatic detection of gender in photos and videos
- Supports any webcam on the market, including MJPEG and IP cameras
- Wide range of functions for manipulating and converting images
- Intel Core i7 or Xeon processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- DirectShow – compatible webcam
- IP camera with MJPEG interface (like AXIS IP cameras)
- 256 MB RAM
- 1.6 GHz processor
The serial needed to register the component with it is provided.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir