CityEngine is software for the 3D design of urban environments. Developed by Esri R&D Center Zurich AG, it performs modeling based on a procedural approach. The program is capable of modeling a variety of cities with different architectures at any size. Like the Vue software for modeling ecosystems and natural landscapes, CityEngine provides users with the opportunity to build urban environments with a large library of objects. The program is used for urban planning, architectural design and meticulous urban design.
Features and Features of CityEngine Software:
- Ability to share 3D models, analytics and results via the web
- Simple editing tools for sketching and 3D modeling
- Suitable exterior textures
- Perspective correction capability
- Quickly build detailed reports including information such as area and floor infrastructure
- The possibility of zoning different parts of the city in 3D
- Full ArcGIS support
- Customizable user interface
- Tools for Parametric City Design
- Different wizards to facilitate the most commonly used operations
- CGA Rules Editor
- Ability to import OpenStreetMap
- Build rich and complete reports with the possibility of customization
- Library of three-dimensional objects
- KML support
- Scripting with Python language
- Ability to output based on custom scripts
- And …
Supported operating system
Windows 8.1 – Windows 10
Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Home Premium (32 bit and 64 bit (EM64T))
Windows Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium (32 bit and 64 bit (EM64T))
Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (32 bit)
Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (64 bit (EM64T))
* Please see the operating system requirements and restrictions section below for additional requirements and information.
2 GHz dual core CPU minimum (at least Pentium 4-compatible Intel / AMD)
Memory / RAM:
2 GB or more
500 MB of free disk space or more
Video / Graphics adapter:
NVIDIA – GeForce 6xxx / Quadro minimum NVIDIA graphics card
ATI – Radeon X1600 minimum ATI graphics card
Network adapter is required
Software requirements and recommendations
NVIDIA or ATI graphics card with latest drivers (we recommend NVIDIA 8xxx cards minimum and NVIDIA driver series 197xx).
Autodesk FBX plug-ins 2009.3 or newer for DCC tools such as Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max (we recommend the latest FBX 2011.2).
COLLADA plugins: OpenCollada for Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max (from opencollada.org opencollada.org). Note: for layered texture support use the older ColladaMaya and ColladaMax plugins (from sourceforge.net/projects/colladamaya).
For the 2019 version after installation, copy and paste the contents of the Crack folder into the installation location. The Crack folder can also be used as a Portable version.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir