TMS Async32 is a set of efficient components for easy connection to the serial port in Delphi and C ++ Builder applications. These components help developers connect asymmetrically to this port and do so without blocking other program activity in the background and delivering the end result after sending or receiving information. The components of this suite are based on event-driven architecture that will ultimately provide performance for developers.
The classes and methods of these components are sophisticated and basic, and interface design is easy to implement. It supports most of the major communications protocols and standards in the field and is capable of communicating with all serial ports of any type. Effective components are also meant to build COM servers. This product supports XModem, YModem and ZModem protocols and the visual components in this suite require minimal coding. Along with these components, there are also complete examples and tutorials for both Delphi and C ++ Builder environments that you can quickly streamline.
Features and Features of TMS Async32:
- Event-driven architecture and asynchronous serial port communication
- Perform background connection operations without blocking your other software activities
- Optimal performance and maximum performance
- Advanced and tidy class structure
- Supports a variety of protocols and standards
- Integrated support for XModem, YModem & ZModem protocols
- Features a terminal component without the need for coding and extensible interface
- Graphical components to display connection status
- Work with any types of serial ports
- Integration with the program executable file
- And …
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C ++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3 , XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof / Enterprise / Architect)
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir