SIMetrix offers professional circuit design and simulation tools for analog and power electronics engineers. SIMetrix / SIMPLIS is a popular circuit simulation package. This package combines two standalone circuit simulators: SIMetrix, a SPICE-based simulator with numerous improvements including custom models for power transistor devices; And SIMPLIS is a fast simulator that uses approximate linear approximation and includes useful analysis modes for switching power supply circuits. Symmetrix provides a complete development environment for circuit design and testing. It is a schema editor, symbol editor, waveform display and text editor for Symmetrix scripts and Verilog code and comes with many visual tools to help you design and test.
Features and Features of SIMetrix Software:
- Rapid Analog Simulation: Difficult Circuit Conversion, KLU Matrix Solution, Multistage Analysis, Transient Analysis, AC, DC and Noise, Digital Surface Gate
- Monte Carlo analysis: Fast computation, extensible multi-core, flexible tolerance characteristics, user-defined distributed functions and histogram display
- Device Types: Standard SPICE Devices, Laplace Converters, Diode Recovery, Nonlinear Magnets, Transistors for IC Design including BSIM4, PSP etc.
- Schematic Editor: Simple Component Wiring, Interactive Sector Selector, Intelligent Dot Wiring, Hierarchical Designs
- Waveform Display: Accurate drawing of simulation data, easy to read measurement
- Window Layout Customization, Syntax Script Highlighting and Verilog Editor, Direct Access to Command shell script
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 – 32 & 64 bit
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir