TMS WebGMaps is a component for using Google Maps in applications written with Delphi and C ++ Builder. This component provides you with extensive configuration and configuration capabilities. With this component, programmers are able to have powerful Google map capabilities in their applications and reap the benefits of an accurate and efficient map. It is noteworthy that Google Maps is one of the most accurate maps available, which is constantly updated by the development team.
TMS VCL WebGMaps is a valuable, highly configurable component to integrate Google Maps into Delphi and C ++ Builder applications. Your software may need to use map-based or partially-based software, and as we all know, Google Maps is definitely one of the best in the area if it\’s not just a mapping and navigation program. With this component you can put Google Maps on a variety of satellite, road, hybrid, street view and more. This map also allows you to view traffic information and routing between two points.
This component offers a wide range of settings and options for customizing the look of the map and its various controls. You can easily provide your users with one click to get BMP, JPG and PNG output. There are also various shortcuts for mouse and keyboard that can be enabled or disabled. For example, you can disable the zoom feature on the map or lock only at a specific zoom. You can adjust the function for the middle mouse button or you can change the shortcuts. It is possible to add labels and markers to the map. You can also display flight directions with markers.
Features and Features of TMS WebGMaps Component:
- Supports various map modes including: Normal Road Map Mode, Satellite Mode, Hybrid Mode and Terrain Mode
- Ability to display more details such as bike view, metadata such as pictures and favorites, traffic status, etc.
- Routing and display on map
- Possibility to select the road view mode
- Ability to add your own default Google marker or custom marker
- Extensive settings on different maps
- Ability to add polygons, circles and rectangles to different parts of the map
- Ability to add tags to position markers
- Ability to get exact latitude and longitude coordinates from the specified location
- Ability to convert point to address
- Ability to auto-complete addresses while searching
- Ability to receive local time of desired point
- Various mouse and keyboard settings for enabling and disabling
- Ability to display point-to-point air routes based on specified latitude and longitude
- Ability to display the steps specified in the map in html format
- Ability to take images from the map and save them in various formats such as jpg, png, bmp
- Add low-caste Google Map maps to Delphi and C ++ Builder applications
- Ability to enable or disable shortcut keys and key map features such as zoom, scroll, scroll etc.
- Ability to add labels and markers to display specific places
- Show flight directions on the map
- Ability to output output in BMP, JPG and PNG format
- Ability to get latitude and longitude anywhere on the map
- And …
for Delphi 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C ++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 , XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof / Enterprise / Architect)
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir