Devart MySQL Data Access Components, or MyDAC alias, is a component library that provides direct access to MySQL from Delphi, C ++ Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on both Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both platforms. Provides 32 and 64 bits. MyDAC-based applications can connect directly to the MySQL server or work through MySQL client libraries. MyDAC is designed to help programmers develop MySQL database applications faster. MyDAC is a complete replacement for the standard MySQL connection solution and provides a viable alternative to the Borland database engine and standard dbExpress driver for access to MySQL.
Features and Features of Devart MySQL Data Access Components:
- Take full advantage of MySQL server capabilities and optimize database applications
- Full support for embedded server, secure communication and MySQL management tasks
- Cross-platform solution for application development using integrated development environment: RAD Studio, Delphi, C ++ Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD
- Provides various UI tools that increase productivity: dbMonitor to monitor database program activities, dbForge for easier exploration and maintenance of existing databases, SQL queries and query design
- Easier development for ios and Android mobile devices Using MyDAC, the mobile app enables you to work with MySQL databases like desktop applications.
- Direct mode helps your application to work directly without the involvement of mysql libraries.
MySQL servers: 6.0, 5.7, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23
MySQL Embedded servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, and 4.0
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 and 10.3
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8, XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE
Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
CodeGear RAD Studio 2009, 2007, 2006
Borland Delphi 7
Borland Delphi 6
Borland C ++ Builder 6
The versions are complete and do not need to crack.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir