Aquaveo SMS is a powerful software for surface water modeling. This powerful product has all the necessary features for modeling including aquatic structure geometry, mapping, data management and data visualization. Also a variety of rivers and coastal numerical models including SRH, ADH, RMA2, RMA4, FESWMS, TUFLOW (including AD and several domain modules and other watersheds), ADCIRC, STWAVE, WAM, GENCADE, CGWAVE, BOUSS -2D and PTM, And the details and waves of CMS etc are predicted in this software and users can use them according to their needs. Aquaveo SMS is based on a flexible design approach. The models created in this application are conceptual and precise, and the accuracy of using GIS objects and data is doubled. The software also has tools for designing meshes and grids.
Features and Features of Aquaveo SMS Software:
- Simple and efficient user interface
- Correct interaction with 3D models
- Graphic optimization using OpenGL to improve project rendering status
- Create realistic images with the help of meticulous rendering
- Ability to create attractive animations for PowerPoint and use in seminars to better present topics
- Ability to take notes (text, arrow, image and logo…) anywhere in the project
- Import and export in various formats (CAD files including dwg, dgn, dxf), raster or bitmap files, ArcGis data, etc.
- Step-by-step guides to familiarize you with the software features
- Online user community to answer users questions
- Extent of modeling and analysis capabilities such as river analysis, solute transport process, sedimentation rate, tracer detection, flooding in rural and urban areas, beach wave modeling, etc.
Operating System: Windows® XP *, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
* Limited support for Windows XP with some restrictions using certain fonts and display options.
RAM: 1 GB (8GB or more recommended)
CPU: SMS software is CPU intensive. Some models and utilities integrated with SMS can take advantage of multiple processor cores simultaneously.
Graphics Card: For all display features to be enabled, OpenGL 1.5 or higher must be supported. The use of a dedicated graphics card is strongly recommended. Integrated graphics can result in significantly reduced performance and may not support some visualization features.
Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or greater
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir