CSiXRevit is a plugin for Autodesk Revit software that enables two-way data and data transfer between this software and CSI products such as SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE. In fact, this plug-in will create a bridge between these software and the powerful Autodesk Revit software and will facilitate the transfer of models, data and information even further.
CSiXRevit provides four types of workflows for moving information between Autodesk Revit:
- Export from Revit to create models in CSI software
- Exit Revit to update models available in CSI softwares
- Import designs from CSI software to create new models in Revit
- Import from CSI software to update models available in Revit
CSiXRevit users will have complete control over the data models transferred and how they are mapped to objects in each application.
Features and Features of CSiXRevit Plugin:
- Ability to model structures in any Etabs, Sap2000, SAFE or Autodesk Revit software and sync them in the future.
- Full control over the data models transferred between Revit and other softwares
- CSiXRevit support for direct mapping of standard steel sections as well as parameter mapping defined in the Revit structure.
- All CSI products use an EXR swap file to control pasted models.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA)
- Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, depending on the size of the models
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
- A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
After installing, copy and paste the file in the Crack folder where the program is installed.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir