Become A Blockchain Developer With Ethereum And Solidity is a Udemy training course that helps you become a blockchain developer by training on the Ethereum platform and the language of solidarity. With this course you can develop your first decentralized blockchain application and learn the language of solidity. Ethereum is a blockchain-based open source platform that has a smart contract capability. Solidity is also an object-oriented programming language used for writing smart contracts.
The course focuses entirely on developing decentralized applications on the Ethereum platform using solidarity language and uses the Truffle development environment to build and test frameworks. You will need no prior knowledge of programming to use this course and learn its contents and you can easily create your first decentralized program. You\’ll learn about Blockchain\’s goals and benefits, learn how to do it, learn the Ethereum platform, learn the language of solidarity, use Truffle to test the framework, and eventually develop You become a blocker.
Courses taught in this course:
- Familiarity with blockchain philosophy and decentralized programs
- Learn how blockchain works
- Build a centralized program
- Write smart contracts and test their units
- Build an interface for smart contracts
- Use Truffle to test the framework
- Distribute a decentralized program on Ethereum samples
Become A Blockchain Developer With Ethereum And Solidity Course Specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 15 hours and 5 minutes
- Number of lessons: 87
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Sebastien Arbogast, Said Eloudrhiri
- File format: mp4
Become A Blockchain Developer Courses With Ethereum And Solidity:
87 lectures 15:05:53
1 lecture 02:41
Why the Blockchain?
3 lectures 17:06
What is a blockchain (and what isn\’t)?
8 lectures 59:03
3 lectures 18:31
Installing the Development Environment (Truffle 4)
9 lectures 03:10:59
My First Smart Contract: Greetings (Truffle 4)
10 lectures 01:37:41
How do you design and develop a decentralized application? (Truffle 4)
51 lectures 08:18:52
1 lecture 01:25
1 lecture 20:03
Become A Blockchain Developer With Ethereum And Solidity:
- You should have already developed a couple of software applications, backend, frontend or both
- You need a Mac, Linux or Windows 10 machine to develop the sample application
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir