TMS Diagram Studio is a set of components for Delphi developers that can easily use the rich and user-friendly flowcharting features in your application.
TMS Diagram Studio has a control panel where the user can create diagrams by inserting blocks, lines and their relationship to each other.
TMS Diagram Studio blocks can be customized by the user by modifying dozens of available features. The user can change the shape of blocks, shadows, bitmaps among other features. The blocks can be rotated and resized.
Features and Features of TMS Diagram Studio:
- Chart editing similar to standard chart drawing apps
- Features a user friendly graph editor similar to Visio
- High quality drawing blocks and lines (with anti-aliasing capability)
- Ability to clear blocks and lines
- Supports BMP, WMF, EMF, PNG, TIFF, GIF and JPG images in blocks
- Has an open architecture for building custom blocks and lines
- Features flush charts, arrows, and glossy blocks
- Able to print and preview charts
- This software\’s linking system enables you to create customizable link points and retrieve data from connected blocks.
- Support for clipboard operators
- Sloping, shading and bitmap blocks
- Full customization of blocks: pen, brush, color, color selection, minimum width and height
- Full text customization of blocks: horizontal and vertical alignment, font, word wrap, clipping
- Contains customizable link points in blocks
- Ability to edit block text in place
- Full line customization capability: pen, source arrow shape, target arrow shape
- Block rotation support (including text, bitmap, metaphors and gradients)
- Includes TDiagramToolBar component for easy chart editing without coding
- Ability to insert background image
- Ability to save charts to file or stream or upload from them
- Ability to zoom in on charts
- Node support in connected blocks and block blocking with node opening and closing
- Includes TBlockDrawer and TGPBlockDrawer helper classes for easy drawing on custom blocks
- With clipboard functions, deleting and inserting object, zoom and other features
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, Tokyo
Programmers know better
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir