TMS Scripter allows programmers to write scripts in Pascal and BASIC languages, thereby enhancing the flexibility and power of their applications. The tool comes with a complete IDE and programmers can use its visual design environment to design forms and write scripts. This tool allows programmers to update their behavior without changing the entire program by simply submitting a small, simple script. Users of your program can get new features by integrating application logic with Com servers through scripts.
Features and Features of TMS Scripter:
- The complete IDE for writing scripting projects with support for Pascal and BASIC languages
- Support for forms in scripts
- Cross-platform support: win32, win64, macOS, iOS and Android
- IDE\’s integrated debugging system includes breakpoints, watch viewer, trace into libraries and more.
- Use Delphi 7 and Delphi 2007 styles for components
- Highlight syntax and auto-complete codes
- Toolbox filtering system in a style similar to Delphi 2007
- Help dialogs for working with the program
- Ability to load and run Delphi dfm forms
- Support for try..except and try..finally blocks in scripts
- Ability to read and write Delphi variables and constants in the script
- Ability to call DLL files
- Ability to build custom classes with their own methods and properties for use in scripts
- And …
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, C ++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof / Enterprise / Architect)
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir