WinZip is one of the oldest and most popular file compression and archiving software, first released in 1991 by Nico Mak Computing and after being purchased by Corel in 2006 under the name WinZip Computing. Although WinZip was sidelined by offering UnZip files in Windows XP as well as software such as WinRAR and its rapid growth (due to its complete focus on compression rather than extras), it has also introduced new versions with an updated user interface and additional management features. Advanced files, file converters, high sharing capabilities, and so on, retain their own users and continue to be one of the most popular.
Features and Features of WinZip Pro Software :
– Enhanced and attractive user interface
– Supports most file compression and archiving formats
– Having a variety of compression software features like fragmenting large files
– Professional file protection and encryption
– Has fairly complete file management tools
– Ability to convert Office suite software files to PDF
– Preview compressed files and folders before deciding to extract them
– Ability to automatically back up and send to the cloud
– Upload files directly to site or FTP
– Direct access to the ZipShare site and file uploads from within the software
– Ability to schedule archive and compression operations at the desired time
Here\\\\\\\’s a selection of new features in WinZip.
WinZip Pro Program Tips :
– WinZip has two versions of Standard and Pro, the more complete version being Pro; see the comparison of the possibilities of two versions here .
– WinRAR software is definitely the best choice if you do not have the necessary features and just need to compress and archive the file.
Microsoft WIndows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Once installed, run the Keygen file and uncheck Use Factorization Method and import the WinZip64.exe.mui file from the C:\\\\ Program Files \\\\ WinZip en-US file. Then click RPK and then Factor.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32bit Version: 132 MB
64bit Version: 134 MB
macOS Version: 18 MB