midas SoilWorks is a specialized software application that provides comprehensive solutions to the structural and geotechnical problems associated with the practical design of tunnels, slopes, sloping (rock mechanics), loose ground, foundation, excavation, dynamic analysis and Provides users with leaks. The software has a user-friendly and professional environment that allows construction and geotechnical engineers to obtain highly credible results in terms of logical design and quality outputs.
Unlike other applications in the market, the Midas SoilWorks software provides experienced engineers with advanced concepts in modeling, analysis, assembly, and presentation using the latest technologies. Engineers can also take advantage of the various capabilities of the software, such as simultaneously analyzing different projects, checking for design errors, and avoiding duplicate activities in the design process to obtain the highest quality output.
Features and Features of Midas SoilWorks Software:
- Manage a wide range of geotechnical projects
- Using modern functions to accelerate the modeling process and derive results
- Complex infrastructure design
- Professional and user friendly environment
- Definition of arc-fracture surfaces for alignment analysis
- Reinforcement of earth materials
- Modeling boundaries for permanent and temporary conditions
– Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
– MS Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or later
Pentium IV or better performing PC processor
(Pentium IV 3GHz or greater recommended)
2GB (4GB or greater recommended)
5 GB (30GB or greater recommended)
128 MB or greater
GeForce NVIDIA type video card recommended
(On-board video card is not recommended.)
! Version 2020.1.1 includes Ground, Slope, Rock, Soft Ground, Foundation, Seepage, Dynamic modules.
For any question Contact us
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
333 MB / 1.27 GB