Python 3 Network Programming – Build 5 Network Applications, a training course on behalf of the website Udemy is that by making 5 network software to helps you network programming in the Python language to learn. The course not only very useful information for professionals programming Python brings with it, but people who have little experience in coding and automation network, they can also be of this period interest enough to recapture. Lecturer this course will take you from the project !Hello World to the stage of making the most complex software, networking, accompaniment, and does the programming language Python, quite training.
You during this period, concepts related to networking in Python language so well you learn and the stages of the construction of 5 the project grid by the Python, you see. You in addition to learning the primary topics, work with strings, etc. lists, sets, numbers, and Bolin, etc. directories, etc. bet and loops, functions, classes and objects, and operators file can learn, and the information obtained in the project applications, apply you get. Lecturer in the course of the Arista vEOS in VirtualBox to test programs in Python and uses the results of the implementation of the codes in the network environment directly to show you.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Teaching essential topics in Python language
- The use of Python to build tools for network
- Connect with SSH to a variety of network equipment
- Monitor the performance
- Build 5 network app by Python language
- The use of the module for connection to devices on a network
- Build tools, configuration management with Python 3
The characteristics of Python 3 Network Programming :
- Language : English
- Duration Time : 12h 12m
- Number of courses: 212
- Training level : Intermediate
- Instructor : Mihai Catalin Teodosiu, Python Developer, PythonTutorial IO
- File format : mp4
This course Python 3 Network Programming :
Prerequisite course Python 3 Network Programming :
- No prior Python knowledge is required! This training teaches your everything, from scratch.
- You should have a great desire to learn Python programming and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless videos filled with slides and theory.
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts, like: Switching, TCP/IP, CLI, SSHv2, Telnet, OSI Layers.
- You are going to use only free software throughout the course: Python 3.7, VirtualBox, Arista vEOS, Notepad++.
- All you need is a decent PC or laptop (2GHz CPU, 8-16GB RAM) and an Internet connection to download the free tools.
- Preferably, you should have a Windows OS to work on, to be fully synchronized with the course content.
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/3 compared to the 2019/10 the number of 1 lesson, and 10 minutes increased.
Version 2020/6 compared to 2020/3 total of 7 lessons, and 6 hours increased.
Python 3 Network Programming – Build 5 Network Applications 2020-6 (subtitles:non-English)
Python 3 Network Programming – Build 5 Network Applications 2020-3(subtitles: English)
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir