Itasca UDEC is the name of a software engineer specializing in the two-dimensional modeling of seams and crevices. In fact, underground structural engineers use this software to simulate and model structures and analyze stability in different environments, such as discontinuous environments. In fact, the software in front of you by providing comprehensive and efficient solutions is able to model complex and nonlinear behaviors in a realistic and accurate environment. Other features of the program are the ability to analyze the relative motion of discontinuities by linear or nonlinear displacement relations.
Thanks to the Itasca UDEC software, you can also simulate physical behaviors or anything you need to understand the structures in two-dimensional space. Ability to simulate a wide range of engineering and scientific analysis such as continuous rock slope stability analysis, underground drilling stability analysis, fluid or gas flow element analysis, etc. Counting. Benefits of using custom modules are other benefits of this product.
Users can also write their own functions using the FISH programming language to increase the efficiency of their models. Other features of this product include the ability to simulate the behavior of time-dependent materials.
Features and Features of Itasca UDEC Software:
- Two-dimensional modeling and stability analysis of different structures
- Very high precision in calculations and data analysis
- Ability to make necessary changes to the structure of your defined blocks
- Ability to simulate real time behavior of time dependent cases
- Benefits of functional modules for better and more accurate simulation
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or later (with the latest service packs installed)
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Processor: Dual core CPU (2 GHz)
- Memory (RAM): 1 Gbyte
- Video Card: HD graphics card, 800 x 600 pixels, 32-bit color palette, OpenGL 3.3 or higher
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (with the latest service packs installed)
- Hard Disk: 2 TB, 7200 rpm or better
- Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU (3 GHz) or better
- Memory (RAM): 16 Gbytes or better (large models may require more memory)
- Video Card: HD graphics card, 1024 x 768 pixels, 32-bit color palette or better, OpenGL 3.3 or higher
For any question Contact us