As the name of the software CSiBridge comes from the dedicated software of Computers and Structures, Inc., it is one of the most complete applications for modeling, analyzing and designing a variety of bridge structures. Advanced software for simple and complex bridges, types of bridge structural analysis, seismic and retrofitting are among the features of this software.
Features and Features of CSiBridge Software :
– Design of different types of concrete and steel bridges such as suspended bridges, boxes, cables, steel trusses, etc.
– Advanced Wizard to guide engineers in modeling, loading, analysis and design
– Using Gantt charts to show construction sequences across a variety of bridges and build planning and scheduling
– Ability to use templates available in the software bank
– Automatically change the bridge geometry by changing different parameters
– Using advanced SAPFire analytics engine (like other CSI software) to perform various types of analysis such as creep and shrinkage, geometry and nonlinear materials, cable stretching, etc.
– Complete integration with other CSI products and in particular the SAP2000 application
CSiBridge Program Tips :
– License This software is offered in four levels, the license produced by Keygen or License Generator being the most complete, Advanced with Rating; compare the capabilities of the version here .
– Some antiviruses may mistakenly recognize the Keygen file as a virus, if the file is completely clean and the so-called False Positive Mode occurs.
Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8, or Microsoft® Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit versions
With a 64 bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can use more than 4 GB of RAM, making it more efficient to solve larger problems
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir