R Programming A-Z: R For Data Science With Real Exercises, the name of a training course provided by the website Udemy is how to the programming language R and work with the development environment R Studio will teach you The gives. The language R is a programming language that is in the field of statistical calculations and science data application, there are a lot of. Learn the language for beginners can be difficult and frustrating, but the course for step by step and provide the most effective exercises to help you language R to be the principles learn.
If you have no experience in the field of programming or statistical analysis purposes. the course is absolutely right for you will be. Each video in this course to the topic New is dedicated, and provide example variety to helps you the concepts well, learn from its exercises use. The course topics related to analysis of data, science data, analytics, statistical, etc. package, upload, etc. functions, and package for the visualization, storage GGPlot2\’s totally explains you to a specialist, programming, R can be converted.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Learn how to professional programming language R
- Learning to use the development environment R Studio
- Learn the basics of programming
- How to build vectors in R
- The construction of the variables
- Familiarity with variety of data type upload
- Education, For loop and while
- The construction and use of the Matrix,
- Familiarity with the function matrix, rbind and cbind
- Learning how to install package upload
- Work with statistical data in R
- Understanding the normal distribution
- Work with financial data
- The sports
The characteristics of R Programming A-Z: R For Data Science With Real Exercises
- Language : English
- Duration Time : 10h 39m
- Number of lessons: 82
- Lecturer : Kirill Eremenko, etc. SuperDataScience Team
- File format : mp4
The headlines course :
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
Images R Programming A-Z: R For Data Science With Real Exercises
Sample movie R Programming A-Z: R For Data Science With Real Exercises
Instructions for use
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/3 compared to 2018/11 number of 3 lessons and 2 minutes and the subtitles added.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2020/3 change in the number of courses and total time is not, but the current headings, the changes have been.
Version 2020/8 compared to 2020/4 number of 2 lessons and 2 minutes increased.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir