Phoenix FD is the powerful and fully-used plug-in of Maya software for simulating and modeling various elements such as fire, smoke, oils and liquids, ocean waves, spasms, foam spray, fog and more. The tool ahead of you is the Chaos Group product, which, given the powerful and durable features of this product, will be able to enhance your simulations and modeling in Autodesk Maya software and enhance your simulations. Get more natural than ever.
The Phoenix FD plugin also makes it easy for you to create simulated elements. On the other hand it is very easy to set up and use this plugin and you can easily use this tool for your simulations. The product in front of you is also highly compatible. This means that the plug-in supports industry-standard tools like Alembic and OpenVDB. It should be noted that the plugin has a very good optimization that makes simulation for you quick and easy.
Other features and benefits of this plugin include interactive simulations. Also, when you use this plugin, the detail is greatly enhanced, thus improving the quality of your simulation significantly. Also all the simulations and modeling done by this plugin take great precision.
Features and Features of Phoenix FD Plugin:
- Simple and easy to use setup
- An integrated simulation product for Autodesk Maya and V-Ray rendering
- Highly optimized rendering benefit
- Smart control in the simulations ahead of you
- Increase details in your simulations with REFINE SIMULATIONS
- Ability to simulate and model very real and natural liquid elements
- Ability to simulate and model elements such as fire and smoke
- Ability to simulate and model elements such as bubbles, drops or fog
- Support for industry standard tools like Alembic and OpenVDB
PhoenixFD for Maya System Requirements
64 bit versions only
Windows 8 / 8.1
Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV or compatible processor with SSE2 support.
Memory: 2 GB RAM and 2 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
Autodesk Maya: Maya 2010, Maya 2011, Maya 2012 and Maya 2013, 64bit versions only
V-Ray for Maya: V-Ray for Maya 2.1, V-Ray for Maya 2.2 and V-Ray for Maya 2.3, 64bit versions only
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.