MemTest86 is a bot software for testing memory (RAM) in x86 systems. A broken Rome is always causing many problems. For example, if you are dealing with an unstable system, you should doubt the health of Rome. If you see a lot of blue screen errors, this should still be one of the suspicious options for RAM crashes. Generally when your device\’s memory becomes obsolete! The overall functioning of the system is impaired. The point is that the problems of Rome are not always so vivid, and sometimes a RAM that is slightly damaged will over time cause the other components to depreciate.
The program examines all parameters and angles by performing 13 different tests on memory and reports the smallest problems and defects in memory. Complete RAM testing is only possible if the memory is not occupied by the operating system, so the program is built in bootable, so you need to put it on a flash memory or CD and boot the system. We recommend this program to hardware and repair professionals who are skilled in the field because the results of this program review are of little use to beginners.
Features and Features of MemTest86 Software:
- Perform 13 different tests to detect all the problems and defects of RAM
- Supports the new generation of DDR4 technology for RAM
- High speed in tests
- Supports ECC Ram to correct existing errors
- Graphical environment with mouse support and the ability to store results on the hard disk
- Supports English, German, Chinese and…
- No need to install operating system to run the program
- Network boot (pxe)
- Ability to boot in both BIOS and UEFI mode
- And …
UEFI or BIOS platform firmware
Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
CD or USB Flash Drive (> = 256MB capacity)
Listed in Readme file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir