Premiere Pro CC for Beginners is one of the best-selling Yahoo Premiere 2018 training courses. Start editing and editing video professionally. If you are looking for software that allows you to edit your videos, Adobe Premiere is the best choice. All over the world, professionals use Primer to produce commercial and marketing videos, music videos, documentaries and films. This course is the best tutorial to start editing with this software. Make the videos as you imagine them. Practice while training.
This course includes video tutorials to make sure what you learn. At the end of the course you have learned to edit a one-minute documentary completely. This course teaches the Creative Cloud version of Adobe but you can use course content for older versions like CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3. Course content is also available for PC and Mac versions of this software. In this course you will learn how to create, edit, add video effects, enhance the sound quality of the film, and many other educational concepts.
Premiere Pro CC for Beginners course content:
- Editing the entire video from start to finish using professional and efficient techniques
- Start the project with the correct settings for each type of video with each camera
- Design clean and professional video titles
- Video color correction for troubleshooting with white balance and exp
- Apply visual effects such as vibration, noise cancellation, cinematic effects and more
- Documentary editing tutorials (video clips, images, graphics, music, etc.)
- Add animations to titles and videos for more fun
- Add emotion to videos by adding different degrees of color
- Editing raw movies and color correction
- And …
Premiere Pro CC for Beginners course specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 11:51:58
- Number of lessons: 131
- Instructor: Phil Ebiner & Video School Online Inc
- Playable on: Windows, Mobile, TV
Full list of educational topics and topics
131 lectures 11:51:58
8 lectures 32:07
Editing Your Video
14 lectures 01:54:30
Adding Video and Audio Transitions
7 lectures 31:28
Adding Titles in Premiere Pro
6 lectures 36:53
Adding Titles in Premiere Pro CC 2017.1 and Older
6 lectures 33:44
13 lectures 01:12:52
Color Correction and Grading
14 lectures 55:02
Motion in Premiere Pro
5 lectures 22:32
Exporting Your Video
6 lectures 22:08
Visual Effects and Advanced Premiere Pro Tips
9 lectures 39:06
Video Speed in Premiere Pro
7 lectures 23:53
Green Screen Editing – Chromakeying in Premiere Pro
3 lectures 13:30
More Tutorials and Q&A Videos
31 lectures 03:32:42
2 lectures 01:34
Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT of PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
We teach this course using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC (creative cloud), so it would be best if you are using CC. But you can still learn using CS6, CS5, CS4, or even CS3!
Premiere Pro CC for Beginners images
After Extract with the Player you want to see.
Previous title Premiere Pro CC Training for Beginners: Updated for 2018! have been.
Version 2019/11 has 2 lessons and about 10 minutes increase compared to 2018/11.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir