NCrunch is one of the most powerful extensions available for Visual Studio where you will be able to run a variety of tests on your application and code, including NUnit, MS Test, Xunit, MbUnit, MSpec, SpecFlow. And you can easily find problems and bugs in your app.
Features and Features of NCrunch Plugin:
- Code Coverage: This feature allows you to see test information on each line of code. For example, whether it was done on a piece of test code, or whether it was done with success or errors. With this feature you know exactly which lines need correction.
- Performance metrics: The test calculates the length of time it takes each line of code to execute and shows you where the application is slow.
- Inline Exception Details: For tests that fail, you will be able to see any errors or warnings.
- Intelligent Execution of Tests: This feature will enable you to perform all kinds of tests on your application.
- Parallel Execution: This program supports parallel processes.
- Smart Support for Multi-core / Multi-processor Systems: Support for multi-core or multi-processor NCrunch.
- Easy Debugging: Thanks to NCrunch you can easily debug your app.
- Full Synchronization with your Codebase: You don’t need to save your project before performing the test. NCrunch automatically saves and executes.
- Support for Large Systems: Supports large-scale projects and all kinds of testing.
: Supported testing frameworks are
: Supported languages and .NET versions are
.NET Framework v2.0 and above
Visual Studio 2008
Visual Studio 2010
Visual Studio 2012
Visual Studio 2013
Visual Studio 2015
Visual Studio 2017
Visual Studio 2019
Use the serial in the Serial.txt file to register the software.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir