Machining STRATEGIST is the name of a Hexagon-owned software engineer specializing in Vero machining and CNC machining. In fact, the software in front of you is known as a tool for modeling and simulating machining strategies in the industry. As you know, machining and CNC planning and modeling will make you more productive. Therefore, the makers of this product offer you a wide range of machining options such as radial machining, spiral machining, flat machining and more.
MACHINING STRATEGIST software is also known as a powerful machining product. This product is able to respond well to all the needs of its users. With the help of this product and its modeling capabilities you can simulate very complex shapes for use in large systems. Engineers and designers of this basin will be able to bring their machine modeling capabilities to a new level with this software.
Among the features of this product can be minimized modeling time. Performing many calculations and avoiding duplicate calculations will allow you to successfully run your simulation in the fastest time possible. On the other hand, batch processing capability allows multiple computational and operational processes to be performed simultaneously in one database.
Features and Features of Machining STRATEGIST:
- Benefit from smooth driving control for a variety of crossings
- Comprehensive library of tools used in machining and CNC
- Predictive protection from the retention tools used in your modeling
- Ability to perform 3 + 2 axis machining, flat, sloping, shallow, etc.
- Multiple computational and operational processes are provided simultaneously
Machining STRATEGIST System Requirements
Machining STRATEGIST 2016 R2 and later will not work on operating systems prior to Windows 7.
32 bit operating systems are no longer supported.
The 64 bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are supported.
Only Professional versions of the listed operating system are supported.
Windows 8.0 is not supported.
Machining STRATEGIST has the following system requirements:
– Enhanced processor instruction set command (SSE2) for faster processing. However this means that STRATEGIST Machining is not available on processors that do not support this feature.
– The processor chip must support the SSE2 instruction set. (All 64 bit processors support SSE2).
– 10GB free disk space
– Memory – A minimum of 4GB of RAM, 16GB recommended.
OpenGL graphics card with at least 1280 x 1024 resolution.
The recommended graphic cards for the STRATEGIST Machining are the NVidia Quadro series.
Machining STRATEGIST uses onboard graphics memory if available. In most cases 512MB of graphics memory is sufficient.
The users should use the latest driver appropriate to their card and OS.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Original Version: 293 MB
Designer Version: 1.03 GB