Aspen Technology\’s aspenONE software suite is a unique, complete and very powerful suite of process design and process simulations and is the main software used by chemical and petrochemical engineers. This suite includes a variety of software, most commonly used by Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus software to design and simulate the steps and equipment required for various Aspen Exchanger Design and Rating processes or Aspen EDR software – a complete and advanced alternative to Aspen + applications. HTFS and Aspen B-JAC – for designing all types of heat exchangers.
Features and Features of aspenONE Collection :
– Professional design and simulation of all types of power plant equipment, oil and gas tanks, etc.
– Flexible yet precise design with strong thermodynamic foundation
– Using material properties packages to predict physical, thermodynamic and other properties
– Precise and advanced design of pumps, reactors, converters and more
– Simulation of the different stages of a process such as reaction, separation, heating, etc.
– Extensive and extensive software library
– Has coding capabilities on some software such as Aspen Plus
The collection is presented in three images, including:
Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools
AspenONE software package tips :
– Since 2006, there has been a flaw in the suite that did not enable all the features and modules of the new release, but the new License provided, 90% of the total aspenONE suite and 100% of the existing suite of software.
– Full Persian tutorial and video installation and activation of this series, as well as package and separately presented.
– A fairly complete set of HYSYS software video tutorials as well as books and practical examples for this series are provided separately.
– FlareNET software is in the same category.
: Supported OS
Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2
: Minimum requirements
Intel 1.00GHz or higher
40GB hard disk space
At least 2 GB of RAM
: Recommended requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00GHz or higher
Not less than 250 GB of hard disk space
Not less than 4 GB of RAM
.Programs require about 5 GB of a full Aspen Engineering installation
.Optional installation may take up to 10 GB of free space
.Additionally, programs create temporary files, which may have a role, depending on the programs
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
! If you show a license error message in the Environment Variables settings setting, do the following instead of the ones in the help file:
In the Variable name section, type LSHOST, and in the Variable value section, enter the name of your computer and delete the previously created value.
Versions 8.8.2, 9.1, 10.1 and 11.1 include an upgraded version of some of the software in the suite and do not include all software.
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 11.0
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 11.1
AspenTech Exchanger Design and Rating with Aspen Properties, Aspen Simulation Workbook (ASW) and Aspen Version Comparison Assistant (AVCA) 11.1
AspenTech aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain Standard Suite 11.0
aspenONE Engineering 10
aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain 10
aspenONE Asset Performance Management 10
Aspen Technology aspenONE 10.1 EDR Economics Operator Training
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.0
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.1
Aspen Engineering 8.8
Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain 8.8
Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools 8.8
Aspen Engineering 8.8.2
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir