MAPublisher is a cartography software for mapping ESRI shapes, geographic databases and other GIS vector data. MAPublisher mapping software integrates over 40 GIS tools into Adobe Illustrator to create different maps. In this software you can import various GIS data formats including: ESRI, MapInfo, MicroStation, AutoCAD and more. All GIS data features and parameters are maintained and fully accessible and editable.
Features and Features of MAPublisher Plugin:
- MAP Themes: Provides various tools for performing subject mapping operations. The theme style sheet is used for fast, easy and accurate appearance of dots, lines, areas and text.
- Web Maps: With the integrated tools available in Adobe Illustrator and MAPublisher you can create interactive web maps in HTML5 and Flash formats. Work directly from Illustrator maps, to combine GIS information, feature information, symbols, graphic styles and images to create a web map with layer controls, pan and zoom controls, rollover and windows
- Import & Export: Import GIS industrial formats from ArcGIS, MapInfo, Google Earth and other GIS resources with all the features and geographies safe and fully editable. Editing vector and database, adding and saving changes to industry standard GIS data format, exporting maps to PDF
- Integration: The tools in this software can be seamlessly integrated into the user interface and resized, critiqued and pasted like the native Adobe Illustrator panel.
- Add elements to the map including scales, shimmer and south arrows and more
Windows 7/8/10 (compatible with 64-bit versions)
4GB RAM (8GB RAM or higher recommended)
1GB of available hard-disk space
Adobe Illustrator CS6 / CC 2015 / CC 2017 / CC 2018 (64-bit recommended)
It is listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 317 MB
Mac OS Version: 692 MB