BASCOM-AVR basic compiler for AVR family that has been produced by MCS Electronics.
Features and software BASCOM-AVR:
- The basic structured with tags
- THEN-ELSE structured programming-with-END IF IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-Wend, SELECT-CASE
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code
- Variables and labels can be up to 32 characters
- Variable Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single, Double and String
- Big set of point functions
- Calculate the time and date functions
- Programs compiled by AVR CPU with all the fine work of internal memory Kunduz.
- Compatibility with VB / QB
- Special instructions for display, LCD, chip I2C, keyboard, keypad matrix, and RC5 reception, software UART, SPI , graphical LCD, send IR RC5
- Local variables, user functions, library support
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option
- Integrated simulator for testing
- Integrated ISP programming
- Support for many programmers including: STK500, STK600, MKII, USBASP, JTAG, Arduino
- Editor with the leading explanation
- The availability of books in English and German
- Simulator mouse AT, Simulator Keyboard AT and I2C Slave are available as plug-in
- This product was developed in 1995 and is updated regularly.
Some of the variables BASCOM-AVR:
DIM, BIT, BYTE, INTEGER, WORD, LONG, SINGLE, DOUBLE, STRING, DEFBIT, DEFBYTE, DEFINT, DEFWORD
Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10
Files in the folder Crack copy and paste in the installation program.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir