Fourier transform is one of the most important operations in modern technology and its many applications in human civilization. But this is transforming how it works and what use is that?
This course focuses on the implementation of the Fourier transform in the computer and use digital signal processing and image processing applications, and you will become familiar with aspects of the engineering and computing.
Where the course is taught:
- Understanding the implications of the Fourier transform
- Understanding and interpreting the results of Fourier transform
- Applying the Fourier transform in MATLAB and Python
- Using Fourier transform in signal processing applications
- Python and MATLAB programming skills
- Understanding the limitations of the Fourier transform
Profile period Understand the Fourier transform and its applications:
- English language
- Duration: 6 hours and 6 minutes.
- Number of Courses: 54
- Education level: Medium
- Instructor: Mike X Cohen
- File Format: mp4
54 lectures 06:06:05
Fourier transform to the Introduction
5 lectures 25:25
Fourier transform of the Foundations
7 lectures 01:03:18
Discrete Fourier transform The
11 lectures 01:10:40
Inverse discrete Fourier transform The
3 lectures 18:10
Fast Fourier transform The
5 lectures 23:35
Resolution and zero padding Frequency
5 lectures 44:37
Aliasing, stationarity, and violations
7 lectures 01:06:17
Fourier transform 2D
2 lectures 11:15
Fourier transform of the Applications
8 lectures 42:14
Coupons for related courses Discount
1 lecture 00:39
- A curious mind!
- Some MATLAB or Python experience is useful but not required
- High-school math (calculus is not necessary)
- Previous knowledge of the Fourier transform is NOT necessary!
- * Manually correct English captions *
After Extract see with your own Player.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir