NUMECA FINE Open is a powerful computational fluid dynamics ( CFD ) software dedicated to a variety of complex internal and external fluid flows. The software can analyze and test a variety of flows from incompressible fluids to low and high velocities, and easily solve a variety of fluid and dynamic equations. FINE Open with OpenLabs, a product of NUMECA International, combines unstructured hexagonal networks with a compressible optimizer, and uses adaptive techniques and dense multi-network acceleration to solve fluid mechanics problems. .
The software allows users to easily create physical models in CFD and use the new open method for editing models. The program also eliminates complex scripting by using a simple meta language and provides users with the ability to import and analyze CAD files. The NUMECA FINE Open has an attractive and practical GUI and makes it easier for engineers to simulate and solve CFD equations.
Features and Features of NUMECA FINE Open Software:
- Customize and add physical models
- User-friendly and flexible graphical user interface
- Use simple meta language instead of sophisticated programming
- Solving all kinds of internal and external fluid flows
- Analysis of incompressible fluids and flows at low and high speeds
- Solving fluid and dynamic equations
- Use of unorganized hexagonal grid and adaptation techniques
- Ability to import CAD files
- Python Scripting
NUMECA FINE Open System Requirements
Standard equipments: monitor, keyboard, mouse
24-bit color graphics and 1280 × 1240 pixel resolution monitor
Mandatory ethernet card for a nodelocked license on Linux and Unix
RAM minimum requirement: 256 Mb> 512 Mb recommended (for 1 million points)
Swap space: 3 times of RAM size
Hard disk storage capacity depends on project types and number of points; 100 Mb of space is needed to store mesh and solution files of a 1-million-points project.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir