PDF Focus .Net is designed to help you develop applications that need to be converted to PDF documents. PDF Focus .Net is quite simple to develop .NET applications for document conversion. To render the PDF to Word conversion function in a WinForm application, you just need to add a SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll reference and write 3, 4 lines of code in C # and program.
PDF Focus .Net Features and Features:
- PDF Documents: The component can read and parse a variety of PDF documents, supports PDF documents created by Adobe and other third-party applications.
- RTF: Create RTF documents. These documents can be executed in MS Word, Open Office, WordPad and other processors.
- Text: There\’s nothing special about it, but it does support Unicode characters.
- HTML: Generate HTML5 documents with CSS that is fully compatible with IE, Chrome, Mozilla and W3C validation service. Another interesting point is that you can create HTML documents with images coded by the base-64 algorithm. It is possible to convert PDF documents completely to HTML in memory without file system.
- Images: Provides great capabilities for rasterizing PDF documents to images: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, multipage-TIFF, Bitmap, GIF and, furthermore to \”System.Drawing.Image\”
- Excel: Generates Excel 2003 / XLS spreadsheets. The component can find tables even with invisible boards and create an Excel spreadsheet from it.
- XML: Generate XML files. You can also specify custom files for XML groups.
- Save time and cost of product development
Click here to view the full PDF Focus .Net information.
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir