Keil is one of the leading manufacturers and developers of tools and software related to the electronics industry and in particular, the production of compile tools, troubleshooting and development for a variety of microcontrollers. The products are installed as modules or components in the integrated programming environment isionVision IDE. In this development environment, complete features such as code editor, troubleshooting and debugging program, complete simulation, and so on are provided. The MDK-ARM software is the main product of the company, which includes Vision, and other microcontrollers such as the C251, C166, and C51 will be installed and usable as modules.
Features of Keil Tools Collection :
– Integrated development environment for performing various types of compilation, simulation, debugging and operations
– Family support for Cortex-M, Cortex-R, 8051, C166, 251, ARM and processor processors.
– Advanced C and C ++ programming in ARM processors
– Possibility of advanced analysis
– Has a complete bank of examples and examples to familiarize the user
– Having a dedicated RTX operating system with real-time processing and computing capability
– Extensive library of GUIs for writing graphic software
– Existence of programming tools and classes for working with TCP / IP networks as well as USB devices
10 / Windows Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8.1
Mouse or Similar Pointing Device
: Available Hard Disk Space
(1GBytes of RAM (2GB recommended
Pentium Class PC
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir