Apache Spark with Java – Hands On! A tutorial from the Udemy website that teaches you how to analyze and analyze data using the new generation of Big Data platform, Apache Spark. Apache Spark is an open source framework and stream and batch processing engine used for metadata. It is almost 100 times faster than Hadoop, making it easier to build distributed metadata applications. At present, more than 3,000 companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, Visa, Oracle, etc., are benefiting from Spark, and the list is growing rapidly.
In this course, you\’ll learn all the tips and tricks needed to use Apache Spark in your organization and learn how to use the latest and greatest Java Data API. During the course you will learn how to create Spark Java software using Spark SQL datasets, how to use different conversions to segment and analyze data in Spark Java, how to stream network sockets, How to design the most popular machine learning algorithms, and how to find the most popular words by analyzing 18 million comments on Reddit.
Courses taught in this course:
- Using the most powerful stream and batch processing engine to solve metadata problems
- Learn the Spark Java Data API for metadata analysis
- Build, distribute, and run Spark jobs on the cloud
- Optimize spark batches for effective operation
- Structured data transfer using Spark SQL
- Use the most popular machine learning algorithms
Profile of Apache Spark with Java – Hands On! :
- English language
- Duration: 6 hours and 54 minutes
- Number of courses: 31
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Imtiaz Ahmad
- File format: mp4
31 lectures 06:54:56
6 lectures 01:00:19
Spark Java Dataset API Basics
5 lectures 01:27:09
Diving Deeper with Datasets, Dataframes, Transformations and the DAG
6 lectures 01:48:56
Running Spark Jobs on the Cloud
3 lectures 48:27
Spark Streaming Applications
3 lectures 42:22
Machine Learning with Spark MLlib
8 lectures 01:07:43
- Some basic Java programming experience is required. A crash course on Java 8 lambdas is included
- You will need a personal computer with an internet connection.
- The software needed for this course is completely free and I\’ll walk you through the steps on how to get it installed on your computer
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir