Final Cut Pro is a powerful video editor for Mac OS. With this app, Mac users can edit and edit any video that is compatible with QuickTime. It includes various formats such as DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM (via plug-in), 2K, 4K and 5K. This software is more precisely a non-linear and non-destructive video editor and does not damage the original video content.
With Final Cut Pro, you can mix infinite video and audio tracks together. You can seamlessly integrate videos captured from multiple cameras. Of course, the infinity we mentioned is being overshadowed by the hardware and software power of the system. It would certainly not be possible to combine several hundred heavy video cracks and a large volume of audio cracks with a multitude of different effects and transitions on a system with low RAM or CPU.
This program has many video transitions and filters that will be very useful for advanced editing operations. The first version of Final Cut Pro was released by Macromedia, but in 2011 Apple re-wrote the software for Mac OS. We recommend this software to all users who intend to professionally edit movies in the Mac environment.
Features and Features of Final Cut Pro:
- Beautiful and orderly work environment
- Extensive video effects and transitions
- Optimal processing speed
- Possibility of adding infinite video and audio outputs depending on the hardware power of the system
- Different output formats
- Supports all QuickTime compatible video formats
- Support for Dolby Digital 5 channel audio systems
- Ability to make detailed and detailed edits to each movie frame
- Instantly display editing changes to the movie
- Non-destructive movie editing
- And …
System Requirements Version 10.4.8
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360 ° video editing)
- Metal-capable graphics card
- 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360 ° video editing 1
- 3.8GB of available disk space
- Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS Mojave. 27 inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics or better recommended.
This version is cracked.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir