Docker Swarm Mastery: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration is a tutorial from the Udemy website that teaches how to build, automate, and monitor a server cluster for containers using the latest open source tools in Windows and Linux. In this course you will be fully acquainted with SwarmKit and how to use Docker Swarm and learn all the steps from development and testing to distribution and production. The tutor shows you how simple and powerful the Docker Swarm Mode can be for hosting software and how to coordinate container handling.
If you are new to Swarm and want to use Docker Swarm to work with real apps, this course is perfect for you. In this course, you will learn how to lock applications on private networks, learn how to build three Swarm Cluster nodes locally and on the cloud, learn how to use virtual IP, learn from Swarm Secret for Encrypt environment configurations, learn container distribution, and learn how to use Docker Swarm in your deployment.
Courses taught in this course:
- Build a multi-node Swarm cluster on Windows and Linux
- Segmentation of complex remote systems
- Container updates using Rollback and healthcheck
- Perform updates with zero downtime
Docker Swarm Mastery Course Profile: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration:
- English language
- Duration: 9 hours 42 minutes
- Number of courses: 66
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Bret Fisher, Docker Captain Program
- File format: mp4
Docker Swarm Mastery Course Headlines: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration:
66 lectures 09:42:03
Introduction and Course Overview
3 lectures 10:38
Course Resources and Tools
4 lectures 03:39
Swarm Intro and Creating a 3-Node Swarm Cluster
6 lectures 37:47
Swarm Basic Features And How To Use Them In Your Workflow
6 lectures 45:48
Swarm App Lifecycle
4 lectures 36:03
Controlling Container Placement in Swarm
7 lectures 01:01:01
Operating Docker Swarm in Production
3 lectures 43:25
Limit Downtime with Rolling Updates, Healthchecks and Rollbacks
15 lectures 02:06:34
Docker Production and the Future of Swarm
6 lectures 01:33:32
DevOps and Docker Clips
11 lectures 01:30:13
1 lecture 00:51
Prerequisites for Docker Swarm Mastery: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration:
- No paid software required. Yay Open Source!
- Understand Docker and Compose basics: creating containers, images, volumes, networks.
- Be able to setup multiple VMs locally or use cloud VMs.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics, Linux shells, SSH, and package managers.
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir