FME Desktop is a Safe Software product suite for data integration and productivity. You can create a workspace with a few quick clicks using the drag-and-drop interface. Workspaces are repeatable and can be run again. Without coding, it means you can spend more time using your data and having less time to argue with it.
Features and Features of FME Desktop Software:
- Working with all the information at one central point: Allows you to enter data from one hundred sources and to one hundred output sources
- Convert data from A to B, perform complex integration
- Includes over 475 data converters for complete control over your content, structure and style
- Supports most formats and protocols that allow you to connect almost any information from any system.
- 43 new ways to convert data, added 13 converters
- Translate data between systems
- Controls output files or attribute types based on a value such as attribute or layer
- Enjoy automatic validation when you create publications and subscriptions.
- Automatically create scripts, show tables, execute SQL queries using FME SQL editors
- View data input and output with just one click when creating a workflow
Supports 11 formats:
Autodesk ReCap, General Transit Format Specification (GTFS), AWS Aurora, Portal for ArcGIS, SAP HANA (non-spatial), SAP ASE, Denodo, IndoorGML, Adobe PRC, Japanese National Land Numerical Information, FME Workspace
FME Desktop System Requirements
Windows Server 2012/2008
64bit and 32bit
FME Desktop Pictures
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Version 2019.2.1 was installed on December 25, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit editing and – as shown in the image – was successfully activated.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 1.47 GB
64-bit version: 1.63 GB
Linux Version: 900 MB
Mac version: 1.17 GB