Voxler is a complete software solution for 3D visualization and volume geological data. This application combines geological data, GIS, borehole data and cloud point data in the form of custom 3D images and models at high speed and power. With this program you can easily import your data in various formats and create interesting 3D models for visualizing the data. Voxler is one of the pioneers of 3D modeling, visualization of geological data and 3D mapping.
It captures 2D and 3D raw data and enables engineers and researchers to interpret and make decisions through a simple interface. The simple interface allows you to quickly combine, visualize, and test your data in a three-dimensional space. Voxler\’s compatibility with different data formats makes it possible to work with different data models. Also, 3D visualization has never been so seamless, you can filter out-of-bounds, filter, or duplicate or delete the desired data, interactively in one go. See the unique environment in the moment and ultimately deliver quality output.
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista, 7 SP1, 8 (excluding RT), 10 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit supported
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor with 16-bit (or higher) color depth
- At least 500 MB free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB RAM minimum, 1 GB RAM recommended
- Video driver with openGL acceleration, highly recommended
After installation, use the software produced by the Keygen-generated serial or the serial in the text file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir