NI LabVIEW stands for Nationally I nstruments Lab oratory V irtual I nstrument E ngineering W orkbench, meaning National Instruments Lab\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s Virtual Labs Engineering Desktop, which is a graphical or visual programming language platform or environment (Visual Programming Language). This programming language is called G.
Labview has been widely used in a variety of electronics engineering, mechanics, medicine, mathematics, food industry, etc., but mostly in data acquisition systems (DAQ stands for Data Acquisition), measuring systems analysis, industrial automation and control systems, testing and data processing. Used.
NI LabVIEW Software Features and Features :
– Fully graphical environment with the ability to learn fast
– Measuring a variety of parameters such as physical quantities such as temperature, pressure, force, displacement, traction, etc. in various industries with very high accuracy
– Using block diagrams in programming and thus simplifying the detection and complexity of program paths
– Control and test all types of cards and electronic components using a computer
– Processing of input data and performing mathematical calculations and so on
– Has a comprehensive library of various data acquisition, mathematics, statistics, analytics and …
– Programming for FPGA chips
– Advanced simulation of outputs and outputs of designed projects
Here is a summary of the changes made and the new NI LabVIEW capabilities.
NI LabVIEW Program Tips :
– The two actuators offered also enable other National Instruments products.
– Due to the breadth and scope of this software application, various toolkits and modules are provided for it; a fairly complete set of specs for this version is available upon request via our contact form.
Start the installation program and run the NI License Activator file in the Crack folder to generate the required serial file and click on the Generate Serial Number from the Option menu; restart the installation and right-click on the NI License Activator. Activate the options you need.
The 2019 version does not require a serial and is activated by activating the program and modules.
The 2019 version is installed on June 21, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit and successfully activated.
NI LabView 2020 SP1 v20.1.0 x86
NI LabView 2020 SP1 v20.1.0 x64
NI LabView 2020 v20.0.1 x86
NI LabView 2020 v20.0.1 x64
NI LabView 2019.1.1 SP1 x86
NI LabView 2019.1.1 SP1 x64
NI LabView 2019 v19.0 x86 + Toolkits + DAQmx
NI LabView 2019 v19.0 x64 + Toolkits + DAQmx
NI LabView 2018.0.1F3 SP1 x86
NI LabView 2018.0.1F3 SP1 x64
LabVIEW 2018 macOS + AppBuilder 18 x64
LabVIEW 2018 Linux + AppBuilder 18 x64
NI LabView 2018 Toolkits and Modules 2019-02-07
NI Vision Development Module 2018
NI Device Drivers 2018 v18.5
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit basic version: 2.44 GB
64-bit basic version: 2.49 GB
32-bit service pack: 1.93 GB
64-bit service pack: 1.97 GB