VMware Workstation software such as VirtualBox is actually a Hypervisor or VMM (stands for Virtual Machine Monitor), meaning it plays the role of a software and hardware interface between the virtualization platform and the resource management and allows users to access it. To allow one or more different operating systems to be installed within a host operating system and to be able to network between them. Virtual or virtual hardware built into all installed operating systems are identical and fed from the host operating system. Like VirtualBox, VMware Workstation is a great way to learn about network issues as well as test and evaluate all kinds of network software before installing and using it in the real world.
Features and Features of VMware Workstation Software:
– Ability to install different operating systems with different edits
– Software speed and stability
– Creating a network connection between the installed operating system and the host operating system
– Ability to share custom folder between operating systems
– Easy transfer of clipboard and file types between guest and host operating systems
– Support for drag and drop functionality between operating systems
– Snapshot and, in fact, backup of one or more operating system statuses and restore them at the desired time (Snapshot)
– Easy operation and floating peripheral hardware such as mouse and keyboard in any operating system
– Full support for latest versions of USB ports
– Compatible with the latest 32 and 64 bit versions of different operating systems
VMware Workstation Program Tips:
– This app is always delivered with complete flaws and is tested and used by Donnelly.
– From version 11 this software is only released in 64-bit editing; the latest version is compatible with 32-bit windows.
– VMware Workstation software requires more hardware than VirtualBox.
– To install each operating system, some disk space will be occupied; another drive can be stored to better maintain and free up the drive space where the host operating system is installed.
– Uncheck… Check for product updates and… Help improve when installing VMware Workstation.
– After each OS is installed, wait a while for the VMware Tools suite to automatically install the needed drivers and more compatibility, automatically installing;
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon ™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum / 4GB RAM recommended
- Workstation Pro installation:
- 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to the recommended disk space vendors for specific guest operating systems.
NOTE: Workstation 12 Pro requires a 64 bit host operating system
- Host operating systems * (64-bit):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Ubuntu 8.04 and above
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and above
- CentOS 5.0 and above
- Oracle Linux 5.0 and above
- openSUSE 10.2 and above
- SUSE Linux 10 and above
- For Windows 7 Aero graphics support in a virtual machine
- 3GB RAM (Host PC)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 9900GT and above or ATI Radeon HD 2600 and above
At the end of the installation, you need to import the serial produced by Keygen.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 581 MB
Linux Version: 516 MB