After installing Windows, some essential tools are needed for maximum utilization, which is one of the tools available in the Java SE Runtime Environment; there are many software written or written in Java and many sites. They are based on this language, which requires this engine to be installed and run.
Of course, this tool is not related to Java mobile software and when installed JRE they do not run in Windows. Use other simulators like the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit for CLDC to run them.
This tool is included in the embedded software list and cannot be downloaded with Iranian IPs.
Java SE Runtime Environment Tips:
– Sometimes two builds from one version are released, the first being the CPU (Critical Patch Updates) and the PSU (the Patch Set Updates), where the CPU contains important updates and is recommended for most users, the older version being built, for example Update 79 relates to CPU and Update 80 relates to PSU.
– Version 7 is the latest release for Windows XP.
– Install the Browser or browsers you want before installing this tool.
– It is best to install 32-bit editing in addition to 64-bit versions of Windows in addition to the 64-bit version to include 32-bit software.
– After installing, it is recommended to remove the tool update from the Windows Startup Programs list; enter msconfig.exe in the Start menu and then run it, go to the Startup tab and uncheck Java ™ Platform SE Auto Updater ؛ With Windows optimization and management software, it\\\’s easy to do. You can also disable the JRE update via the management panel of this tool in the Windows Control Panel to avoid annoying update messages that fail due to Iran\\\’s IP shutdown.
Windows Server 2016
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir