DameWare Remote Support is a powerful software designed to help network administrators who need remote access to other computers. This package contains various tools to help you improve the performance of your daily activities. Remote Support software is a flagship suite that allows you to perform many network management tasks. It is designed to access desktop or laptop parameters remotely from a single interface in order to provide effective support to users. This tool shows you the installed devices or running programs, starting the service, and can terminate processes and remotely shut down the computer. You also have access to tools for backup or shared folder management.
Features of DameWare Remote Support:
- Support for Windows®, Mac OS® X and Linux® computers
- Screen sharing, chat, file transfer, MRC, RDP or VNC session start
- Provide remote support to users anywhere with DameWare Central Server or Internet Proxy
- Manage users and permissions by actively synchronizing Active Directory®, creating and sharing global hosting lists, controlling and activating permissions
- Support for Android smartphones and tablets and iOS devices such as iPhone or iPad
- Remote Troubleshooting, Restarting Services and Processes, Registry Editing, Displaying and Removing Event Logs
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
Read the Readme.txt file inside the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
168 + 115/98 + 440 MB