Xcode a tool for coding and making programs for products and devices manufacturing company Apple is. Using this app you can for all Apple products including iPhone, iPad, and. Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV software products prepare and distribute. This environment coding of the interface is very beauty — > <url> and all parts of the graphical program, such as interface, application, buttons, menu, and images for visual drag drop can be done, you to these parts need coding you won’t be. You as a programmer only responsible for coding the application logic you are.
Xcode features different to troubleshooting and fixing bugs, the program is considered, for example, find the errors related to the memory using the Memory Debugger work, hardly will not be. Any place of the code that bugs are off-based is with the use of the debugger, this app and a little cleverness, the programmer is recognizable, and the repair will be. Language Swift that for the coding in this set intended readability is very high, and compared to Objective C better communication with it is established, you will. This name and the structure of the functions and classes available in the API, the language is very tidy, which is why it accelerates the operation of coding is.
Features and technical software Xcode:
- The interface is more structured and efficient
- Analysis of static code (i.e., at the time of writing the code and before running the errors to the programmer announced)
- Detection of errors related to memory
- Debugger is very capable to find the errors and problems program
- Proper naming of functions and classes API
- The possibility of increasing the features of the IDE using plugins
- The possibility of programming for all Apple products
- The possibility of writing scripts, command-line
- The ability to personalize the top
- Profiler capable to view the process of resource consumption
- Do test the unit for simple and without leaving the coding
- And …
- Xcode 9 requires a Mac running macOS 10.13.2 or later.
- Xcode 9 includes SDKs for iOS, 11.4, watchOS 4.3, macOS, 10.13, and tvOS 11.4
- Xcode 10 requires a Mac running macOS 10.13.6 or later.
- Xcode 10 includes SDKs for iOS 12, watchOS 5, macOS, 10.14, and tvOS 12.
- Xcode 10 supports running multiple concurrent versions of the Xcode app, and of any associated tools, such as Simulator.
- Xcode 10 can coexist with previous versions of Xcode.
File extension xip is.
Xcode 12.2 Stable for macOS 10.15.4 or higher
Xcode 11.7 Stable for macOS 10.15.2 or later
Xcode 11.3.1 Stable (11C504) for macOS 10.14.4 or later
Apple Xcode 10.1 (10B61) Stable for macOS 10.13.6 and later
Last version supporting macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra
Apple Xcode 9.4.1 Build 9Q1019a Stable for macOS 10.13.2 and later
Apple Xcode 8.3.3 for for macOS 10.12 and later
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir