Revit Structure 2021 from Zero to Hero is a training course from the Udemy website that introduces you to Revit Structure software and its various features. Revit Structure is a professional software from Atodsk that is used to design and draw complex structures. In this course, you will learn how to build structural models using foundations, columns, beams, beams, and floors. The course instructor will show you how to prepare models for structural analysis software and how to define the load.
During this training you will learn how to annotate, label, and describe models and learn how to make and print sheets. You’ll also learn about other advanced topics like building applications, how to import CAD files, linking Revit files, and family building, and at the end of the course how to work with trusses, bracing, steel attachments, and concrete reinforcement. You learn completely.
Courses taught in this course:
- Making structural models
- Full introduction to Revit Structure software
- Teaching simple to advanced features of building design modeling
- Design and drawing of complex structures
- Import CAD files
- Work with truss, bracket, steel joint, and concrete reinforcement
Revit Structure 2021 course specifications from Zero to Hero:
- English language
- Duration: 13 hours 36 minutes
- Number of courses: 59
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Munir Hamad
- File format: mp4
- You should be studying / studying Structural Analysis and Design
- You should know how to use computer running Windows
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Version 2020/8 compared to 2017/11 number of 20 lessons and about 6 hours increased.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir