Become a Linear Algebra Master is the name of a collection of visual math and linear algebra lessons. This course is actually a comprehensive course to enhance the skills of linear algebra. By watching this course you will learn all the concepts from the basic level. Having over 400 exercises will make you a master in linear algebra at the end of this course. The various tests also allow you to evaluate and evaluate your learned skills.
Dear students, you will be familiar with concepts such as operations on one matrix, including solving linear systems, operations on two matrices, including matrix multiplication and deletion, matrix vector operations, linear transformations, predictions and combinations of transformations, etc. Was. You can also view the most important sections of each session in the notes section of this course. This course is designed and delivered for trainees with deep understanding of mathematics and linear algebra and students who want to further their field.
Courses taught in this course:
- Learning operations on a matrix involves solving linear systems, and eliminating Gauss-Jordan
- Operation on two matrices, including matrix multiplication and matrix deletion
- Matrix learning as a vector including linear and span combinations, linear independence and sub spaces
- Familiarity with inversions, including irreversible matrices and inverse matrix solving systems
- Introduction to Kramer\’s Law and Upper and Lower Triangular Matrices
Become a Linear Algebra Master course specifications
- English language
- Duration: 15:04:29
- Number of lessons: 178
- Tutor: Krista King
- File format: mp4
Become a Linear Algebra Master course
178 lectures 15:04:29
2 lectures 01:44
Operations on one matrix
19 lectures 01:34:46
Operations on two matrices
15 lectures 56:39
Matrices as vectors
21 lectures 01:55:23
Dot products and cross products
17 lectures 01:17:25
15 lectures 01:30:59
19 lectures 01:40:40
13 lectures 01:03:25
13 lectures 01:13:10
11 lectures 52:01
Orthogonality and change of basis
15 lectures 01:41:19
Orthonormal bases and Gram-Schmidt
9 lectures 37:45
Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
7 lectures 39:23
Final exam and wrap-up
2 lectures 00:55
Prerequisites Become a Linear Algebra Master
- You should be comfortable with the Fundamentals of Math, such as arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of positive and negative numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- You should be comfortable with Algebra, like equation solving, graphing, and factoring, plus exponents and roots.
- You\’ll only need Fundamentals and Algebra to solve Linear Algebra problems, so if you have that foundation, you\’ll be well prepared for this course.
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir