GNS3 is a software for complex network simulation. It is designed without dedicated network hardware such as router and switch. It can also be used to test features or check settings that later need to be deployed on real devices. Create, design and test your network in a risk-free virtual environment and reach out to the largest network community. It is used by many major companies, including Exxon, Walmart, AT&T, and NASA, and is also one of the most popular software for professional network certification exams.
Features and Features of GNS3 Program:
- GNS connection to all real networks
- Testing over 20 vendor networks in a risk-free virtual environment
- Create dynamic network maps to troubleshoot and prove the POC concept
- Test the network before building them to reduce the time needed to operate and operate the network
- Customized topology and labs at GNS for network certification training
- Real-time network simulation for pre-deployment testing without the need for network hardware
GNS3 System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 (64 bit) or later
Processor: 2 or more Logical cores
Virtualization: Virtualization extensions required. You may need to enable this via your computer\’s BIOS.
Memory: 4 GB RAM
This program is free and doesn\’t have any special installation.
Linux and Mac versions will be added if requested.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir