WaterCAD is a product of Bentley software that various utilities and engineering companies around the world trust in its capabilities as a comprehensive tool for deciding on their water infrastructure. By using WaterCad, it is possible to design and analyze new water systems as well as effectively manage existing water supply networks. Using WaterCad will reduce energy consumption and reduce water distribution risks. This program helps you to properly design, plan and manage water distribution systems and networks. All of this will increase the capacity of the service, deliver quality design at the lowest cost, and ultimately allow for easy replacement and transfer of the water system at any time.
Features of WaterCAD Software:
- Analysis of piping system and critical points
- Ability to optimize the system to protect against heat flows
- Ability to build and manage hydraulic models
- Complete design of water distribution network
- Ability to plan for development of flushing operations
- Ability to detect water leaks
- Energy Management
Installation requirements include:
A CD drive or Internet access required for product installation. The minimum system configuration for installation:
– Windows 8, 8.1
– Windows Vista SP2
Note: WaterCAD may run on other Windows operating systems than those listed above. However, the program was not tested on those.
C: Program Files (x86) BentleyWaterGEMSWaterGEMS.exe, which supports these formats without requiring additional components.
• Platform Requirements:
– MicroStation V8i (184.108.40.2069)
– AutoCAD 2014
– AutoCAD 2015
– ArcGIS 10.2, 10.2.1
Note: WaterCAD may run on earlier or later versions than those listed above.
• ProjectWise Support:
– WaterCAD V8i is compatible with ProjectWise V8 XM Edition or later and has been fully certified using ProjectWise 08.11.11.111but should work with other versions of ProjectWise.
– WaterCAD V8i SELECTseries 5 requires SELECTserver XM Edition or later will not run with SELECTserver 2004 Edition. Minimum Profile
The minimum recommended workstation profile for running WaterCAD V8i (eg, for simple systems) is:
• Processor: As per minimum operating system requirements.
• RAM: As per minimum operating system requirements.
• Hard Disk: The software itself requires at least 1 Gigabyte (GB) of disk space, as well as additional space for user model and data files.
• Display: As per minimum operating system requirements.
When running WaterCAD V8i in the AutoCAD or ArcGIS platforms, the minimum requirements are superseded by the minimum requirements listed for those platforms.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir